If you’re still waiting on me to post about the podcast here instead of on Twitter or on whatever podcast listening program you use, you got issues, kid. This one is a doozy. We talk about every draft pick, every movie ever made, and every video game in existence. If you stick with us until the end, you’re a better person than I am.
Category: Podcast (page 1 of 4)
Your tips are as appreciated as the warm caress of sunshine.
- Big Z is nearly back.
- Child prodigy. (HT: EnricoPallazzo)
- An interactive map of your Chi-caaa-go accent, among others.
- Jurassic Park sucks, apparently.
- Ground control to Chris Hadfield. (HT: Smooth Jimmy Apollo)
- Get your ass to Mars. (HT: EnricoPallazzo)
- YOUR AWESOME CLIP OF THE WEEK: The Brothers Rapture is a dumb name, but a great short film.
We actually talk mainly about baseball this week, though most of it is fantasy baseball. There’s also some weirdness with a Pete Rose commercial. And we of course talk about movies and video games, because we know significantly more about those than we do about baseball. Enjoy!
And, oh, hey, the fine folks at Razzball asked me to do the 2013 Cubs fantasy baseball preview. They called me an “expert”. Ha! Seriously, if you’re not reading Razzball for your fantasy needs, you must not have fantasy needs.
Once one of my partners figures out how to put this in podcast form, he probably will. All of our visual jokes are going to be HILARIOUS in an audio-only format!