Your tips are as appreciated as having to explain jokes.
- Edwin Jackson is good.
- Just wrap your mind around the fact that someone non-ironically spent time writing and recording this.
- The autocorrect sites are often fake, but that doesn’t mean some of them aren’t hilarious.
- If it’s difficult for you to read HJE in the bathroom, try these lifehacks!
- I wish the video of the baby-snatching eagle was real. But it’s not.
- No cheating on this Wes Anderson character infographic. We can’t ALL be Bill Murray.
- Dr. Jones! Dr. Jones! No more mystery!
- Does Google really do that? You probably have to try in a browser.
- “Bilabial consonant” sounds awesomely dirty.
- ‘Tis the season of giving, I suppose.
- Judge not one’s might by size alone. (HT: level5) THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID. (HT: Michael Scott)
- I swear I thought this list of best and worst media was upside-down. (HT: Ned Ryerson)
- This lady’s voice is super-annoying, but DAWWWWW.
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: Gross. (HT: level5)
- YOUR AWESOME MOVIE OF THE WEEK: Well played, Netflix.
If you’re traveling this weekend, travel safely. Happy holidays, humans. Only one more Roundup until 2013. Wow.