I appreciate your tips as much as Royals fans appreciated Robinson Cano’s 0-fer.
- Of course Ryan Dempster does.
- Bud Selig remains absolutely clueless.
- Behold! As Jim Essian totally outmanages Lou Piniella. Additionally, Joe West, Rob Dibble, and Hawk Harrelson were always cunts.
- Speaking of which…
- Game of Thrones Season 2 in 16-bit RPG form.
- Silence of the Assassin Bug.
- I guess that’s one way to apply for a job. (HT: EnricoPallazzo)
- It’s nearly impossible to kill off a hero? No shit, Sherlock.
- I never understood why anyone thinks Daniel Tosh is funny, so this is awesome to me.
- Do you love or hate Stephen King? I find most of his work to be like a summer popcorn film in paper form. Entertaining and sometimes fun with little nutritional value. Except for The Dark Tower and The Stand. Those were fucking awesome.
- Although now there are rumors that it might have been a basking shark, this is still pretty pants-shittingly scary. (HT: level5)
- TWEET OF THE WEEK: This is Twittery enough. ZimBear is going around the country, and you can follow him on Twitter.
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: This testicle-eating fish EARNED this perfect headline
- FEED READ OF THE WEEK: I suspect the xkcd spinoff site will be terrific.
- YOUR AWESOME OLD MOVIE CLIP OF THE WEEK: I will be buying the hell out of this.
Enjoy the return of “meaningful” baseball, folks.