Your tips are as appreciated as taxation with representation.
- On the weekend before the All-Star Break, The Onion takes a look at some of the strengths and weaknesses of Uncle Bud.
- In this battle of colossal dickhead managers, NO ONE WINS. I don’t feel like Dusty has much standing to point out stupid All-Star selections, considering he picked Wendell fucking Kim as his third-base coach in the 2003 All-Star Game.
- I’m sure the new Bill Simmons book isn’t far from anything he’s actually written.
- A 32-year-old man talks to his 12-year-old self and doesn’t destroy time and space. (little bit of NSFW language)
- It’s never a bad time to watch old film of Dick Butkus murdering dudes. (HT: St. Patrick)
- In case you have no idea why the Higgs boson discovery is important, here is some further confusion for you.
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: You know that nightmare where you wake up the last day of the semester and realize you haven’t studied for the final? What if the final was twenty-three hours long?
- YOUR AWESOME OLD CLIPS OF THE WEEK: Happy belated birthday to Larry David.