Here’s your Roundup, ya jerks.
- Jack Wilson vs. Robbie Gould. Discuss.
- WHY AM I LINKING THIS?
- Now THAT’S a superhero, Phoenix Jones.
- 10 great moments in Jeopardy history.
- The Battlestar Galactica game that should have been.
- More end-of-year lists. This one is the 10 most overlooked movies of 2011.
- “What do you want to do tonight?” “Winchester?”
- Futurama remains awesome because it has a soul.
- This is awesome until Sarah Silverman shows up and murders comedy, as she’s prone to do. (HT: St. Patrick)
- Ever feel like you’re wasting HOURS tying your shoes? Well, watch THIS!
- Runaway cart, never going back. (via Kissing Suzy Kolber)
Incidentally, I love how the caption says it’s a high school football game.
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: Disgusting crazy surgery will make you sad AND happy for these people.
- TWEET OF THE WEEK: Callin’ Oates. The Twitter feed. Amazing. (HT: Vance Law)
- YOUR AWESOME OLD MOVIE CLIP OF THE WEEK: I think this qualifies. (via Reddit)