First of all, I’m taking over this Roundup, seeing as how I’m sick of Uncle Mike. And the whole goddamn franchise, for that matter. But that same franchise actually did something proactive today. Jim Hendry is finally out as Cubs GM. After the trade deadline. And the draft. This ownership is so fucking stupid. Randy Bush is going to serve as interim GM. Since we all know how much the Rickettses like conducting interviews, you can go ahead and assume that Randy Bush is going to be the GM in 2012.
Your tips are as appreciated as a Jim Hendry pink slip.
- Steve Rushin is a fucking asshole. (HT: Pre)
- Cole Hamels shits on the mound? (HT: Michael)
- These pictures remind me of Top Secret! WHAT fake dog poo? (HT: Johnny)
- Dogs shaking off water.
- The universe is your sandbox.
- A little late for Shark Week, but we’re gonna need a bigger football.
- Dy-no-mite. Dy-no-mite.
- Holy crap, there’s going to be a REAL Hitchhiker’s Guide.
- In vitro asshole!
- Geeky fine art.
- Heh. Sox fans.
- Around the world in…one minute?
- Animals doing stuff on YouTube! (HT: Tina)
- TWEET OF THE WEEK: Duh.
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: A double dose! First, whatever used to be in this exhibit:
And if the imagination of that monstrosity doesn’t chill your blood, this will.
- FEED READ OF THE WEEK: Torn Lives.
- YOUR AWESOME OLD MOVIE CLIP OF THE WEEK: New clip, old-school topic. The Ballad of Mike Haggar.
If you’ll excuse me, I’m drafting my cover letter for the Rickettses. Is “creative differences” a legitimate reason to get fired from waiting tables?