- Can someone please explain this article to Gordon Wittenmyer?
- If anyone could somehow launch himself into the stands on his 3,000th hit, it’s Derek Jeter.
- If you couldn’t read that previous article, you’re probably smart enough to have installed this. (HT: BigLeagueStew)
- There’s “unassuming,” and there’s just sort of sad. I’M SAD!
- Morans Guy finally speaks! (HT: Ned Ryerson)
- HJE makes you stoopud! (HT: Swaz46)
- Final frames from movies.
- I’m a big animal lover, but if sharks get to eat us when we go in the water, I feel we’re entitled to eat them when they land on our boats. (HT: EnricoPallazzo)
- Speaking of sharks, it’s ALWAYS Shark Week on my computer.
- You may think this guy is just a plain idiot, but to be fair, he was SUPER-high when he called.
- Weird Al is still awesome.
- Poor Sean Bean. SPOILERS AHOY!
- Ten deleted scenes that would’ve ruined the film. Some of these are insane. Yes, of COURSE George Lucas is involved.
- Though I couldn’t stand him on SNL, I appreciate what Jimmy Fallon has done to represent geeks on late-night television, and I find Justin Timberlake to be a pretty damn funny dude who loves life. I was JUST made aware of these two videos, which are awesome. Who knew Fallon could sing?
- TWEET OF THE WEEK: I was unaware of @BirdsonBats06 until the Morans Guy article linked above. It’s awesome. See?
- NIGHTMARE FUEL OF THE WEEK: Dummies.
- FEED READ OF THE WEEK: How to Be a Retronaut
Get ready for a weekend filled with high-quality baseball, folks. The battle for the
bottom of the NL Central begins today!